ECHO Fly Rod Lifetime Warranty and Service
Rajeff Sports will repair or replace damaged and defective rods for the lifetime of the original owner. International customers (including Canada), contact us for warranty information.
Warranty checklist for customers in the USA:
- Print out the WARRANTY FORM, fill out, and include with your shipment to us
- Please include the entire rod, not just the broken section. We are unable to send tip sections to you as there’s a chance it will not fit your rod. Because of this, our procedure includes having the entire rod sent back.
- You can print a shipping label and attach directly on to your rod tube. No need to purchase/find a shipping box. (Postal Service only. UPS does require a box)
- All repairs/replacements require a $35 repair fee ($150 for Echo Prime rods). This fee is only waived in specific circumstances to be determined by our warranty staff. Include a $35 check made out to Rajeff Sports, or write “credit card” on your Warranty Form so we can call and get your credit card info. If it is determined your repair fee should be waived, we will not collect payment.
- Warranties are typically processed within just a few business days and shipped back to you.
International customers will be charged applicable warranty amount ($35.00 or $150.00 US Funds) plus the return shipping and will be responsible for all related customs and duty charges. For International warranty charges we accept Visa or MasterCard.
Rods & reel warranties should be sent to:
7500 NE 16th Ave. Suite 1C
Vancouver, WA 98665
For more information contact Rajeff Sports at
Please print out our Warranty Form, fill it out and include it along with your damaged rod or reel.
ECHO Fly Reel Warranty and Service Policy
Rajeff Sports will warranty all ECHO fly reels for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This covers any failure due to faulty materials or workmanship, providing it has been given reasonable care and use. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, loss, accidental damage or damage due to misuse or continued exposure to saltwater.
Legalese: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. We’re not really sure what that means, but lawyers smell good so we do what they say.