ECHO Fly Rod Lifetime Warranty and Repair
Rajeff Sports will repair or replace damaged and defective rods for the lifetime of the original owner. International customers (including Canada), contact us for warranty information.
Warranty checklist for customers in the USA. Please read this list completely before proceeding:
- Print out the WARRANTY FORM, fill out, and include with your shipment to us
- Please include the entire rod, not just the broken section. We are unable to send tip sections to you as there’s a chance it will not fit your rod. Because of this, our procedure includes having the entire rod sent back.
- You can purchase and print a shipping label and attach directly on to your rod tube. No need to purchase/find a shipping box. (Postal Service only. UPS does require a box)
- We recommend going directly to your local Post Office vs shipping through a third party retail location. This will save you a lot of money on shipping.
- PLEASE SAVE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER when you ship your rod or reel. You can check with USPS and UPS online to see if your rod/reel has been delivered to us. We are unable to know the status of your package’s arrival to our warehouse until it is processed through the warranty department. Your tracking number is your way of knowing if it has arrived.
- All repairs/replacements require a $35* repair fee. This fee is only waived in specific circumstances to be determined by our warranty staff. Include a $35 check made out to Rajeff Sports, or write “credit card” on your Warranty Form so we can call and get your credit card info. If it is determined your repair fee should be waived, we will not collect payment.
- We will contact you only if we need to collect payment, or there are questions we have about your particular rod.
- Warranties are typically processed within just a few business days and shipped back to you.
International customers will be charged applicable warranty amount ($35.00 or $150.00 US Funds) plus the return shipping and will be responsible for all related customs and duty charges. For International warranty charges we accept Visa or MasterCard.
* ($150 for 1pc Echo Prime model rods)
Rods & reel warranties should be sent to:
7500 NE 16th Ave. Suite 1C
Vancouver, WA 98665
For more information contact Rajeff Sports at
Please print out our Warranty Form, fill it out and include it along with your damaged rod or reel.
ECHO Fly Reel Warranty and Service Policy
Rajeff Sports will warranty all ECHO fly reels for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This covers any failure due to faulty materials or workmanship, providing it has been given reasonable care and use. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, loss, accidental damage or damage due to misuse or continued exposure to saltwater.
Legalese: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. We’re not really sure what that means, but lawyers smell good so we do what they say.