Please choose one of the three buttons below to submit your warranty/repair request.
Reel warranties – please email email@example.com
International warranties – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ECHO Fly Rod Lifetime Warranty and Repair
Rajeff Sports will repair or replace damaged and defective rods for the lifetime of the original owner. International customers (including Canada), contact us for warranty information.
- All repairs/replacements require a $35* repair fee. This fee is only waived in specific circumstances to be determined by our warranty staff. Include a $35 check made out to Rajeff Sports. If you wish to pay with card, do not include a check in the shipment and we will contact you for credit card info. If it is determined your repair fee should be waived, we will not collect payment.
- We will contact you only if we need to collect payment, or there are questions we have about your particular rod.
- Warranties/repairs are typically processed within just a few business days and shipped back to you.
- For discontinued rod models – if we no longer have parts to fix your rod, we will replace the rod with its equivalent new model
International customers will be charged applicable warranty amount ($35.00 or $150.00 US Funds) plus the return shipping and will be responsible for all related customs and duty charges. For International warranty charges we accept Visa or MasterCard.
* ($150 for 1pc Echo Prime model rods)
For more information contact Rajeff Sports at
ECHO Fly Reel Warranty and Service Policy
Rajeff Sports will warranty all ECHO fly reels for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This covers any failure due to faulty materials or workmanship, providing it has been given reasonable care and use. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, loss, accidental damage or damage due to misuse or continued exposure to saltwater.
Legalese: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. We’re not really sure what that means, but lawyers smell good so we do what they say.