- ALL NEW Saltwater-safe PIT STOP drag system featuring maintenance-free carbon fiber disc
- Premium roller clutch bearing system for a smooth, instantly-engaged drag
- Large arbor design for faster line pickup
- Durable, solid aluminum alloy construction
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Easily convertible from left to right hand retrieve
- Large arbor spool design for fast line pickup and low line memory
- Tool-free access to all components
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
AVAILABLE JANUARY 2018 – Revolutionary reel drag systems only come around once in a blue moon. Revolutionary drag systems that don’t cost an arm and a leg? Even rarer. The ECHO Bravo reel features our new saltwater-safe PIT STOP drag system, allowing tool-free access to the reel’s carbon fiber disc drag system so you can keep salt where it belongs: on the rim of a margarita glass. The reel’s extra-large arbor and low startup inertia round out your new favorite fish-taming machine
|Bravo 7/9||4.25"||1.25"||8.5oz||WF8 + 200yd/20lb||$139.99|
|Bravo 8/10||4.5"||1.35"||8.8oz||WF9 + 200yd/20lb||$139.99|
|Bravo 10/12||4.75"||1.5"||9.2oz||WF10 + 250yd/30lb||$139.99|
Rajeff Sports would like your ECHO experience to be a good one and we ask that you take care of your equipment with the following regular maintenance:
Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.
Do not use tape on your ferrules. If you do we’ll come steal all your bacon and PBR.